Reading List (Leganto) Training for Instructors In-Person
Reading List, powered by Ex Libris Leganto, is a course reading list tool that allows faculty to more easily create and deliver course readings lists to students right from the AnimoSpace course site.
- Learn how to create course reading lists via Animo Space.
- Know how to add citations, submit a reading list for processing and view usage analytics.
- Learn how to edit and reuse reading lists.
The DLSU Libraries is dedicated to protecting private information collected from its clients in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
All personal information, such as name, college/office/unit, and patron type, collected from this online registration form will be used by the Libraries for the following purposes:
• to send a reminder to confirm attendance
• to include the name of the participant in the certificate
• to profile participants by college/department/program in the library term report
Access to your personal information is limited to authorized personnel of the Libraries. The collected personal information will be properly disposed of one month after the event.
All photos and videos collected during the event will be used for documentation and uploaded/published in the social media accounts, Library Newsette, and website of the Libraries.
By registering for this event, you agree to the Privacy Statement and Terms of Service.
Related LibGuide: Reading List (Leganto) : Guide for Instructors by LORA Janice
- Friday, May 21, 2021
- 10:00am - 10:45am
- Time Zone:
- China, Singapore (change)