Reskilling and Upskilling Workshop : Measuring your Research Impact
As part of the IamInfoSMART 2018 campaign of making every Lasallian information literate, The Libraries will hold a Reskilling and Upskilling Workshop with the theme “Measuring your Research impact”
The session aims to:
- to provide faculty and students practical information research impact;
- to present ways of measuring and tracking research impact using Scopus & Almetrics; and,
- to learn about creating research profiles (ORCID, etc).
This event is FREE and open to all DLSU students, faculty and staff.
Interested participants are required to register online due to limited number of slots per session. A certificate of participation will be given to all attendees.
For further inquiries, you may Chat with LORA, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call local 620.
The DLSU Libraries is dedicated to protecting private information collected from its clients in concert with Data Privacy Act of 2012.
All personal information, such as name, college/office/unit, and patron type, collected from this online registration form will be used by the Libraries for the following purposes:
• to send reminder to confirm attendance
• to include the name of the participant in the certificate
• to profile participants by college/department/program in the library term report
Access to your personal information is limited to authorized personnel of the Libraries. The collected personal information will be properly disposed one month after the event.
All photos and videos collected during the event will be used for documentation, and uploaded/published in the social media accounts, Library Newsette and website of the Libraries.
- Saturday, November 17, 2018
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Phinma E-classroom M303