This contest is open to all bona-fide DLSU faculty, staff, and students. Individual and group entries will be accepted. Each individual/group is only allowed to submit one (1) entry per caption
- Meme captions will be announced by the Libraries through the Facebook fan page.
- Participants will choose a caption and pair it with a photo to come up with a meme.
- Photos used should be owned or taken by the participants themselves.
- Participants post their meme using the hashtags #MyMemerableLibrary and #IAIS2018
- All photos submitted for this contest shall be the property of DLSU Libraries.
- Entries will be judged using the following criteria
- Wit / Humor- 40%
- Novelty (attractiveness to subject’s attention)- 30%
- Simplicity (less processing for the meme to be understood)- 30%
7. Submission of entries shall be from 14-16 November 2018.
8. Three winners (first, second and third place) shall be chosen and posted on the Libraries’ Facebook page.
9. First, second and third place will receive P1,500.00, P1,000.00 and P500.00 merchandise card from The
- When you learned that the book you need is out on loan
- When you found the journal article you were looking for
- When LORA finally answers your chat
- When there is no available Discussion Room
- When you discover that you have an overdue fine
- When you get a 2% similarity index in Turnitin
The DLSU Libraries is dedicated to protecting private information collected from its clients in concert with Data Privacy Act of 2012.
All personal information, such as name, college/office/unit, and patron type, collected from this online registration form will be used by the Libraries for the following purposes:
• to send reminder to confirm attendance
• to include the name of the participant in the certificate
• to profile participants by college/department/program in the library term report
Access to your personal information is limited to authorized personnel of the Libraries. The collected personal information will be properly disposed one month after the event.
All photos and videos collected during the event will be used for documentation, and uploaded/published in the social media accounts, Library Newsette and website of the Libraries.
- Friday, November 16, 2018
- 8:00am - 5:00pm