Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Fostering Wellness and Positive Relationships in the Digital Environment
Discover the two elements of Digital Citizenship: Digital Empathy and Digital Wellness. Learn to:
- Examine your level of technology use and dependence and determine ways to regulate their usage and activities to maintain healthier lifestyles and avoid possible health risks.
- Articulate ways how your digital activities and behavior affect or influence other people and vise versa; and.
- Examine your own digital activities and current habits and adapt healthier practices that promote empathy and compassion towards other people, positive relationships, and safer communities.
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- China, Singapore (change)
Registration has closed.