Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
DQ Deconstructed Content Creation Contest
- Identify and promote safe and responsible digital activities.
- Articulate the influence of digital technology to one’s self-image, values, and behaviors.
- Express the impact of technology use to one’s health, well-being, and lifestyle.
- Promote healthier digital practices that center on empathy and compassion towards other people, positive relationships, and safer communities.
ALL IN A ONE-MINUTE VIDEO!
- The contest will run for 1 month from 15 November 2020 - 15 December 2020
- Open to SHS/UG/GS students
- Participants may join individually or as a group with max. of three (3) members;
- All sources of information used for the creation of the content must be properly attributed;
This contest is open to DLSU SHS/UG/G students who are enrolled for Term 1 AY2020-2021.
- Submission Process & Timeline
- Entries are to be uploaded on the official YouTube channel of the DLSU library.
- A submission/registration form through Google must accomplish first by the participants;
- A consent form on uploading video entries in the official page of DLSU library must accomplish second by the participants;
- Third, submission (video) entries must be sent (NOT video link) via email to email@example.com with the subject “Digital Citizenship: Content Creation Contest Entry”.
Deadline of entries is on 12 December 2020, Saturday.
- Saturday, December 12, 2020
- 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Time Zone:
- China, Singapore (change)